But even if you don’t win £10,000, you could still be a winner. There are over 50 prizes up for grabs.
2nd prize - £1,000
3rd prize - £500
£20 for 50 runners up
Fast entry draw
Online entries received by 11:59pm on 30 October 2020 will be entered for the chance to win an £25 M&S voucher. See full terms and conditions for details.
Every £1 raffle ticket you buy will help us reach more children.
Raffle closes - 14 December 2020
Prize draw - 18 December 2020
Thank you for your support, and good luck!
"I first contacted Childline when I was being bullied at school and things were getting more difficult at home. Dad was an alcoholic, and Mum and Dad's relationship wasn't good."
We are mindful that the current situation may result in some disruption to postal services. As the majority of our rallfe players enter via the post, this could cause delays to the open and close dates of our raffle. Please be reassured that if for any reason we are unable to meet the published, fast entry deadline or raffle draw date, we will dajust these in line with our terms and conditions
In 2019, £266,504 was raised from ticket sales in our seasonal raffles, with 14% spent on prizes, 40% spent on expenses and a fantastic 46% being used to fund the work of the NSPCC, based on the Raffle Submissions made by the NSPCC to the Gambling Commission, during the 2019 calendar year. In 2019, the likelihood of winning a prize was, on average, 1 in 1,676 in our seasonal raffles.
- Winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw. A list of winning ticket numbers will be made available online 7 days after the draw or in print on request by calling 020 7825 2505.
- Entry closes 14 December 2020 and the draw takes place 18 December 2020. Fast entry draw closing date is 30- October 2020.
- You can request additional tickets by calling 016 2820 1281.
- By purchasing these tickets you agree to these terms and conditions.
- If you have a complaint please call our Supporter Care Team on 020 7825 2505.
- All profits from the NSPCC Raffle are used to fund the NSPCC's work and wherever the funds are needed most, that's where they will go.
NSPCC is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4781.
Promoter: NSPCC, Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH.
Responsible person: Stuart Osborne. Must be 18 or over to play. Underage gambling is an offence.
Do your own fundraising
Try our virtual fundraising ideas and help us be here for children when they need someone to turn to.
Play the NSPCC Weekly Lottery
Enter the NSPCC Weekly Lottery for just £1 a week and you could win big!
Make a donation
Childline was a lifeline for children during the Spring lockdown. Now with new restrictions, children need somewhere to turn this Christmas. Please donate today to answer a child's call for help.